Some fun facts about Christine’s
- In an average month we go through…
- 3,900 pounds of Butter and Margarine
- 1,850 pounds of Sugar
- 1,200 pounds of Flour
- 1,200 dozens of Eggs
- 1,045 gallons of Vegetable Oil
- 45 gallons of Milk
- We put out approximately 375 cakes a week, not including the 10-12 wedding cakes.
- Our average grocery, paper and dairy bill for 1 week is just over $8,000.00.
- Our average time is to place a customers order is about 18 minutes.
- We receive approximately 50-70 phone calls per day during an average week and during the holidays this number doubles.
- We have 32 employees with two shifts running at all times. During the holidays we have our part time employees working full time hours.
- We have:
- 5 Cookie Artists
- 8 Cake Artists
- 11 Customer Service Representatives
- 2 Pastry Chefs
- 2 Dishwashers
- 2 Managers
- 2 Bakers… and Christine herself!
- Every product is mixed, rolled and baked in this location everyday,
6 days a week, with the exception of our canolli shells and 2” sweet tart shells.
- After a major holiday we are completely sold out of everything and it takes us 24 – 48 hours to restock, thus the reason we are always closed an extra day following a holiday.
© 2019 Christine's Cakes and Pastries. All Rights Reserved.